Friday, February 13, 2009

I am Blessed


I wanted to share a picture of my two girls. I am thankful this Valentines Day to have a wonderful family...but extra thankful for my wife. Miss does so much for our family, which allows me to do alot of things that I have always wanted do do. She is a wonderful mother to our kids...and most of the time I have no idea how she gets everything done. We have been through alot together so far on the dusty trail of life and I love her more today than I ever have. Everything that we have been through has brought us closer together. She has grown into an amazing woman of God and I am very blessed to call her my wife (I am sure to get major brownie points when she reads this..LOL). Here is a video of our song that we danced to at our wedding. Thanks Miss...Happy Valentines Day...I Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment